5. What's your current “guilty pleasure” non-news television show?
I'm not the least bit guilty, but I like Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
6. What’s the best present you ever received as a child?
7. What’s the best present you ever gave?
When we got married, my wife didn't want an engagement ring. For our 15th Anniversary I gave her one anyway.
8. What advice do you remember your mother or father giving you? Did you take it?
Actually, the best single advice was from my grandfather, on money. He said people spend a lot of time worrying about the big-ticket items, but it's the nickel-and-dime spending that makes or breaks you.
9. Who would be on the perfect "Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld" panel?
My wife, Dr. Helen Smith, touting her book, Men On Strike. (In the legs chair, natch). Bill Whittle. Gary Sinise. Alexis Garcia.
10. What books are on your reading list?
11. What would you like tomorrow's headline to say?
Obama: You've Been Punk'd -- I'm Really a Libertarian.
12. Tell me about the moment you decided to enter the political arena.
I don't think I've entered the political arena. As a blogger, it's more like I'm sitting in the bleachers throwing rotten tomatoes. Need more tomatoes.
Be the first to read Lisa De Pasquale's column. Sign up today and receive Townhall.com delivered each morning to your inbox.
FLASHBACK: Secret Service Missed Fake Interpreter Charged With Murder on Stage With Obama During Mandela Funeral | Katie Pavlich