3. In A Clockwork Orange, Malcolm McDowell is strapped in with his eyes propped open and forced to watch images until he was "cured." If you could give President Obama, Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Leader Harry Reid the "Clockwork Orange treatment," what movie would you make them watch?
BARRON: Can I make them watch a TV show? Because Honey Boo Boo would so do the trick.
LASALVIA: Hating Breitbart
4. What pop culture souvenir do you own that people would be surprised to learn that you cherish?
BARRON: I have a fairly large comic book collection that I refuse to part with.
LASALVIA: It probably doesn’t come as much of a surprise to know that I have lots of Marilyn Monroe stuff.
5. What's your current “guilty pleasure” non-news television show?
BARRON: Basically any of the Real Housewives shows. They are mindless but addictive.
LASALVIA: I know that that Honey Boo Boo is all the rage, but I haven’t given up on my addiction to The Real Housewives!
6. What’s the best present you ever received as a child?
BARRON: The GI Joe aircraft carrier
LASALVIA: One year for Christmas all I wanted was a horse and a marionette, so my aunt gaveme a horse marionette! I loved that thing.
7. What was the first concert you ever attended and where did you sit and who went withyou?
BARRON: Paul Simon. Sat on the grass at an amphitheater in Raleigh, NC. Went with friends of mine.
LASALVIA: Prince. That’s back when he was still called Prince.
8. What advice do you remember your mother or father giving you? Did you take it?
BARRON: My step dad always said “fake it till ya make it” and yes I take that advice almost every single day.
LASALVIA: Well, I certainly didn’t take the good advice to focus more on academics, but some howI turned out okay anyway….just not as smart.
9. If Republicans and Democrats had theme songs for 2012 what would they be?
BARRON: Republicans– “A Change Will Do You Good” by Sheryl Crow, Democrats– “Land of Confusion” by Genesis
LASALVIA: The Democrats’ theme song would be “You’re a mean one Mr. Grinch” (at least that’s how they tried to portray Republicans), The GOP’s would be “White Christmas” (no explanation needed)
10. What books are on your reading list?
BARRON: How much of a knuckle dragger will I look like if I admit I almost never read books?
LASALVIA: I have more books on that list than I can put down here, but I am taking Arthur Brook’s “The Road to Freedom: How to Win the Fight for Free Enterprise” with me to the beach this week.
11. What would you like tomorrow's headline to say?
BARRON: The Pittsburgh Pirates win the World Series!
LASALVIA: Rachel Maddow Show Canceled
12. Tell me about the moment you decided to enter the political arena.
BARRON: I got involved in politics when I was really young – like 12. I have to confess though, I was a Democratat12. I even had a Mondale/Ferraro bumper sticker on my bike. Thank God I came to my senses.
LASALVIA: The night Ronald Reagan was elected President. I remember it vividly, and I just knew (even though I was only 9 years old) that I wanted to be in politics someday.
Be the first to read Lisa De Pasquale's column. Sign up today and receive Townhall.com delivered each morning to your inbox.
10 Tips to Survive Today's College Campus, or: Everything You Need to Know About College Microaggressions | Larry Elder