Well in Clockwork the very sound of Ludwig Von made Alex so ill he threw himself out of a building to make it stop. Beyond the physical torture, the poetic torture was that prior to his "cure" Beethoven was Alex's only source of real joy. In order to be consistent I would choose to project a Michael Moore marathon for President Obama, Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Leader Harry Reid's "Clockwork Orange treatment."
4. What pop culture souvenir do you own that people would be surprised to learn that you cherish?
My refrigerator magnet set of the cover of the Chicago tribune the night Barack Obama was elected President, and on his inauguration day, purchased in the now shuttered Tribune gift shop at Tribune Tower in Chicago.
5. What's your current “guilty pleasure” non-news television show?
“Family Guy.” Love it despite its politics.
6. What’s the best present you ever received as a child?
7. Many have said that Washington D.C. is like Hollywood for ugly people. How do you think D.C. is like Hollywood? How is it different?
Both Hollywood and DC are like Vegas in that they're single industry towns, but Vegas is my favorite of the three. Differences? At least in DC people who oppose progressivism are free to openly express their opposition without fear of losing their jobs. In Hollywood, people in opposition to the Progressive movement have to live and work from inside a closet for fear of suddenly no longer being able to support themselves or their families. It's pathetic and the opposite of liberal. So I guess I'd say that Washington DC is more free than Hollywood. They both make Chicago look normal which is saying something.
8. What advice do you remember your mother or father giving you? Did you take it?
Just because your friend jumps off abridge doesn't mean you have to. Did I take it? The jury's still out.
9. If Republicans and Democrats had theme songs for 2012 what would they be?
Obama: Stevie Wonder's “Superstition”
Romney: E-A-SKI’s “I'm Not Him” (WARNING! NOT AT ALL SAFE FOR WORK)
10. What books are on your reading list?
President Romney's First 100 days
11. What would you like tomorrow's headline to say?
Andrew Breitbart's Death A Hoax!
12. Tell me about the moment you decided to enter the political arena.
I didn't enter the political arena, the political arena entered me. I just want to be a filmmaker and tell stories, but today, everything is politicized and so many of the best stories intersect at some point with politics.
Be the first to read Lisa De Pasquale's column. Sign up today and receive Townhall.com delivered each morning to your inbox.
Clinton Foundation Received Donations from FIFA, Qatar 2022 World Cup Committee | Christine Rousselle
New Report Details Horrors of Iran Backed Terror Group Hamas: Torture, Beheadings, Acid, Mutilation | Katie Pavlich
Oh My: Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Zarif Accused Of Being A ‘Traitor’ By Hardliner Over Iranian Deal | Matt Vespa