A cell phone pic of Jessica Biel's butt. She was drunk with some friends at a comedy gig I was doing in Manhattan one night & hung around with us for a while after the show. Everyone was taking pics. I said, "Hey, Jess, I'm gonna take a pic of your [butt], ok?" Under the influence of vodka, she consented.
5. What's your current “guilty pleasure” non-news television show?
Anything with a Kardashian sister in it. Even have the Kardashian app on my phone.
6. What’s the best present you ever received as a child? Hot Wheels Super 8 race track. It's the only Christmas present from my childhood that I still think about.
7. What was the first rock concert you ever attended and where did you sit and who went with you?
I refuse to answer on the grounds that people who can do math may be able to determine my age. I did get a bloody, painful knee injury at an AC/DC concert once though. Have no recollection of how it happened.
8. What advice do you remember your mother or father giving you? Did you take it?
My mom once said, "Every time you hear them say 'The Government' is paying for something substitute 'I'm paying'." Yes, I took it.
9. If Republicans and Democrats had theme songs for 2012 what would they be?
GOP: "Touch Too Much" Dems: "Call Me Maybe"
10. Many have said that Washington D.C. is like Hollywood for ugly people. How do you think D.C. is like Hollywood? How is it different?
Having been involved in both politics and the entertainment industry my whole adult life, I've always thought the analogy was valid. The egos are out of control in both. The back-stabbing is rampant. People who have few discernible skills beyond self promotion can rise to great heights. The only major difference (other than the ugly people thing, of course) is that people you wish would be one hit wonders can often stay in Washington for decades. Oh, and tan lines. There are more of them in Hollywood. And they're on people you want to see them on.
11. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
I miss my grandmother's pierogi. At Casa Kruiser, my daughter (who gets the biggest vote) loves it when I just make whole wheat pasta w/ olive oil, broccoli and tons of garlic. We also love to make homemade pesto together. We're garlic freaks. #KruiserKid will walk into the kitchen when I'm chopping it, grab a bunch and eat it raw.
12. Tell me about the moment you decided to enter the political arena.
I was in the College Republicans at the University of Arizona. I'd always been politically aware (and conservative), even as a kid, and it just seemed like the right thing to do. There was no seminal moment, however. I began volunteering for campaigns shortly after that.
Be the first to read Lisa De Pasquale's column. Sign up today and receive Townhall.com delivered each morning to your inbox.