3. If you could give President Obama, Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Leader Harry Reid the “Clockwork Orange treatment,” what movie would you make them watch?
I would make them watch Fox News Channel 24/7.
4. What pop culture souvenir do you own that people would be surprised to learn that you cherish?
The baseball bat that Ted Williams signed and gave me.
5. What’s your current “guilty pleasure” non-news television show?
I try not to miss a Redskins-Cowboys game.
6. What is the best present you received as a child?
The over/under .22/.410 I was given by my dad.
7. What was the first concert you ever attended and where did you sit and who went with you?
I remember seeing the New York Philharmonic as a little kid.
8. What books were on your summer reading list?
Unfortunately I did not get to read too much this summer because I was finishing my latest novel, Heroes Proved, which is to be released in November.
10. Tell me about your favorite teacher and how he or she influenced your life.
All of my high school male teachers were WWII and/or Korean War veterans. They taught my brothers and me the value of service to our country and reinforced what our dad had shown us about the meaning of service.
11. What would you like tomorrow's news headline to say?
“Obama resigns – returns to Chicago.”
12. Tell me about the moment you decided to enter the political arena.
In 1993, retired U.S. Senator Harry Byrd Jr., a legendary figure in VA politics, urged me to run for the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate in 1994. He told me to “shake hands with everyone you meet, tell them why I should be their U.S. Senator, ask them for their vote and invest in our campaign.”
Be the first to read Lisa De Pasquale's column. Sign up today and receive Townhall.com delivered each morning to your inbox.
Exposed: Dem Candidate's Misleading Statements on Spending, Borrowing for AZ Universities | Ky Sisson
White House: Ask DOJ About What's in The Fast and Furious Documents Covered By Obama's Executive Privilege | Katie Pavlich
Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Against IRS From Targeted Group True the Vote; Tea Party Outraged | Katie Pavlich