3. In A Clockwork Orange, Malcolm McDowell is strapped in with his eyes propped open and forced to watch images until he was "cured." If you could give President Obama, Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Leader Harry Reid the "Clockwork Orange treatment," what movie would you make them watch?
Soylent Green, because that’s what the world will look like if they’re not cured
4. What pop culture souvenir do you own that people would be surprised to learn that you cherish?
I have an old Nehru jacket that was very cool 40 years ago.
5. What's your current “guilty pleasure” non-news television show?
6. What’s the best present you ever received as a child?
My first bicycle
7. What was the first rock concert you ever attended and where did you sit and who went with you?
Bruce Springsteen, nose bleed section, my wife
8. What advice do you remember your mother or father giving you? Did you take it?
Always wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident. Yes.
9. If Republicans and Democrats had theme songs for 2012 what would they be?
Republicans: “Happy Days Are Here Again”; Democrats: “The Party’s Over”
10. What’s the coolest thing you’ve been able to do because of your role in the political arena?
Ride on Air Force One and eat pizza with President Bush
11. What books are on your summer reading list?
I was given 3 copies of President Bush’s book, Decision Points, for Christmas, so I better read one of them before I get asked about it.
12. Tell me about the moment you decided to enter the political arena.
I had a Nixon/Lodge sticker on my red wagon and helped my mom deliver flyers when I was 5.
Be the first to read Lisa De Pasquale's column. Sign up today and receive Townhall.com delivered each morning to your inbox.
Poll: Only 4% of U.S. Adults are Newly Insured, Half Choose Obamacare Alternative | Sarah Jean Seman
Gosnell Movie Exposing Late-Term Abortionist Becomes Most Successful Indiegogo Film Ever | Cortney O'Brien
National Poll: Half of Respondents Say They're "Less Likely" to Vote for Another Bush | Daniel Doherty