2. What’s one of your favorite movie quotes?“Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a Damn!”
3. In A Clockwork Orange, Malcolm McDowell is strapped in with his eyes propped open and forced to watch images until he was "cured." If you could give President Obama, Rep. Nancy Pelosi and Leader Harry Reid the "Clockwork Orange treatment," what movie would you make them watch?I’ve heard that movie is repulsive....
4. Who would be on the perfect "Red Eye" panel?I've never watched it.
5. What's your current “guilty pleasure” television show?"NCIS"
6. What pop culture souvenir do you own that people would be surprised to learn that you cherish?I have never been "in to” pop culture. My music collection would come closest to answering the question. I enjoy a wide variety of music.
7. What was the first rock concert you ever attended and where did you sit and who went with you?The Great White, I went with a couple friends from the Air Force when I was stationed in Alaska. After the show we were invited to hang out with the band at one of the bars in Fairbanks.
8. What books are on your summer reading list?Beside the Bible, I love most anything written by Brad Thor, Vince Flynn, Ted Bell, Harlan Coben, Michael Connelly, John Eldredge, and some Sci-Fi.
9. What was the best gift you ever got as a child?
My dad coming into my life.
10. What important advice do you remember your mother or father giving you? Did you take it?That life is not fair and if you want anything in life you have to work hard. I try to follow this advice every day.
11. If Democrats and Republicans had theme songs for 2012 what would they be?“Call Me Irresponsible” by Frank Sinatra.
12. Tell me about the moment you decided to enter the political arena.Making the decision to run for Congress took my breath away. To say it out loud and share it with other people really makes the reality set in. The moment I made the decision I felt a great weight of responsibility settle squarely on my shoulders. I will be representing my fellow Americans, I better damn well do a good job!
Be the first to read Lisa De Pasquale's column. Sign up today and receive Townhall.com delivered each morning to your inbox.