3. In A Clockwork Orange, Malcolm McDowell is strapped in with his eyes propped open and forced to watch images until he was "cured." If you could give President Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Leader Harry Reid the "Clockwork Orange treatment," what movie would you make them watch?
Braveheart - “They may take our lives, but they will never take our FREEDOM.”
4. What pop culture souvenir do you own that people would be surprised to learn that you cherish?
Joe Montana signed football
5. What's your current “guilty pleasure” non-news television show?
6. What’s the best present you ever received as a child?
A backyard trapeze that my father built for me. It was around 12 to 15 feet off the ground, looking back on it, I don’t know how I didn’t kill myself. I used to stack a ladder on top of a picnic table and jump for it… definitely high risk.
7. What was the first rock concert you ever attended and where did you sit and who went with you?
The first rock concert I ever attended was in Fulton, MO. Harry Chapin was playing and I went with my boyfriend at the time… I can’t remember where I sat.
8. What advice do you remember your mother or father giving you? Did you take it?
My dad was pretty basic. He always said if you can’t find happiness in your own back yard you’ll never find it. To me, this is another way of saying you choose to have a good attitude regardless of your circumstances.
9. If Republicans and Democrats had theme songs for 2012 what would they be?
For me, definitely would have to be “Way Out Here” by Josh Thompson because they just don’t get it any more. For Democrats: “Waiting on the World to Change” by John Mayer.
10. Who would be on the perfect "Red Eye" panel?
Steven Levitt, Toby Keith, Jon Stewart
11. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Fried Chicken if somebody else makes it.
12. Tell me about the moment you decided to enter the political arena.
A specific moment, there really isn’t any. My dad raised me on William F. Buckley’s National Review. I’ve always participated in the political process in this country, first sporting a Barry Goldwater hat in 1964 when I was 6 years old. My dad taught me the importance of participating in the political process at an early age and I never stopped.
Be the first to read Lisa De Pasquale's column. Sign up today and receive Townhall.com delivered each morning to your inbox.
Liberals Trash Christianity Non-Stop, Then Blame The 2nd Amendment When Someone Murders Christians | John Hawkins