7) A Lack Of Judgementalism: Nobody likes feeling like he’s been judged and has come up short, but we've taken this to such an extreme that we act as if anything's acceptable. What's worse? Pointing out that some people are loathsome pieces of human garbage or being a loathsome piece of human garbage? Once we get beyond pure political correctness, we've chosen to go the former route as a society, which is why we have people looking at porn in public libraries, gay pride parades where half naked perverts simulate copulation on the street, and dating services for people looking to have affairs.
8) Cheerleading People's Deaths: Here's the first rule when it comes to funerals: If the person who just died isn't Adolph Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, or Stalin, either say something nice or at least have the class not to trash him until he’s in the ground. Oh, but what if he’s a member of that other political party that you hate? See rule one. What if other people are saying nice things about him and it bugs you? See rule one. What if....SEE RULE ONE.
9) Pants Sagging Down To The Knees: Pull your pants up, dumb@ss. Enough said.
10) Obsessive Consumerism: We live in a country where you can have your pet's medicine delivered to your door, people spend hundreds of dollars on new Apple products when the old one still works, and even many poor people go into debt to buy new cars. As a capitalist, it would be easy to shrug this off except for the fact that the average American owes $15,000 on his credit card and less than 25% of Americans have enough money saved to get by if their income stopped coming in for six months. It's okay to spend money if you have money, but we're driving ourselves into bankruptcy as a society on every level while we ignore the fact that the bill is going to eventually come due.
11) Hyper-Sexualization: We've gone so overboard with this that it's a surprise we don't have bare breasts on the Super Bowl halftime show -- oh wait, we did! Why are we not able to find that middle ground as a culture between Afghanistan under the Taliban and the "Being a little more of a whore would be good for you" message that's pushed by Hollywood today?
12) The Sickliness Of The Christian Church: This is a Christian nation, founded on Christian principles and the Christian Church used to have enormous influence. As it was, it could be again, but that's not happening because of cowardice and laziness of the Christian clergy. Far too many pastors act as if they were hired as part of a jobs program and they're hoping that they'll have just enough old people left to fund them until their retirement. They do minimal outreach to young Americans, they don't embrace modern communication methods like Twitter and YouTube, and they don't have the courage to stand up for the principles they talk about from the pulpit outside of the church. Unfortunately, pastors with no guts will bring no glory to God.
13) Beauty Pageants For Seven Year Olds: Taking a little girl who should be playing with dolls, dressing her up like a grown woman and parading her around like she's in a dog show so mommy can live out her hopes and dreams through her child is repellent on so many levels that it's amazing the organizers can get enough people together to put on these contests.
14) Microwave Culture: Everybody DEMANDS everything right this second. Remember those famous Bible verses from Ecclesiastes 3:1-15?
To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up [that which is] planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and....
Wait, what do you mean that's taking too long? Show some patience!
15) The Degradation Of Manliness: Men are often shown as bumbling weaklings on TV, feminists complain if men open doors for them, and we celebrate metrosexuals and wimpiness while putting down real masculinity. Then, what do we hear over and over again from women? "Where are the real men?"