11) Currently, the Republican Party is bending over backwards to try to find a way to make 11 million illegal aliens into citizens even though the legal penalty for that crime is deportation and every scrap of evidence from the last thirty years seems to indicate those voters will break AT LEAST 2-to-1 for the Democrats.
12) Whether a statement is called "racist" or not has more to do with the political party of the person involved than the actual comment. A "racist remark" that could destroy the career of a Republican might not even make the newspaper if it is said by a Democrat.
13) There are numerous members of the Republican Party, which gets roughly 50% of the vote nationally, that want to dump social issues so we can be more like the Libertarian Party, which gets about 1% of the vote nationally.
14) Insisting that the government live within its means is considered to be a radicalism, while suggesting that it spend trillions of dollars that we don't have and will probably never be able to pay back is considered largely non-controversial in D.C.
15) Ultimately, elections in America tend to be decided by the "most indecisive, least informed, least deserving voters" who make decisions at the last minute.
16) Polls consistently show that the American public is strongly in favor of cutting government spending and yet, when you get into specifics, Americans oppose cuts to spending on just about any and every program imaginable.
17) Having few accomplishments of note and a sparse voting record on bills is considered a HUGE ADVANTAGE in running for the presidency of the United States.
18) Each election, roughly 90% of black Americans vote for the political party behind slavery, segregation and Jim Crow laws.
19) Between 80% and 90% of the supposedly "unbiased" mainstream media votes for Democrats over Republicans every election.
20) In a nation that's 70% Christian and 2% Muslim, Christianity is regularly mocked in the foulest of terms by Hollywood and the mainstream media while Islam is treated with great respect.
Wife of US Pastor Held in Iran: 'I Never Thought I’d Have to Battle My Own Gov't For My Husband’s Freedom' | Leah Barkoukis
Politifact: On Second Thought, Obama's 'Keep Your Plan' Pledge is 2013's 'Lie of the Year' | Guy Benson
Conservatives Clash as House Prepares to Vote on Ryan-Murray Budget Deal -- UPDATE: House passes 332-94 | Guy Benson
New White House Push: Sign Up For Obamacare Because It Will Give Your Mother "Piece of Mind" | Daniel Doherty
Heartbreaking: Dad Gives Up Trying to Obtain Health Insurance For His Ailing Son on the Exchanges | Daniel Doherty