14) People care more about themselves, their families and their friends than they do about everyone else. Anything that relies on the average person caring about someone he's never met as much as he does his own family is doomed to failure before it starts.
15) Morals are often a package deal. When you undercut moral standards in one area, it often leads to a degradation of morals across the board.
16) Once you start catering to people's pathologies, it seldom ends well or at a reasonable point.
17) Evil usually doesn't think it's evil. Additionally, it usually has many apologists and its supporters typically portray it as good.
18) Most of the serious problems people have in their lives are caused by the people they look at in the mirror every morning as opposed to bad luck, rich people or society.
19) Greed isn't about wanting to keep what you've earned; it's about wanting goods, products or services that you aren't paying for or haven't earned.
20) Anyone trying to help other human beings through a government program or charity has to take into account the fact that most people being helped will take as much as possible while doing as little as possible for it.
Unreal: Medical Society of NY Tells Doctors to 'Follow Twitter' to Stay Informed on Ebola | Cortney O'Brien