Sarah Palin was the GOP vice-presidential candidate in 2008. She's also the most prominent woman in the party, she may have been the MVP of the GOP's incredible 2010 election cycle, and she's one of the best speakers that Republicans have to offer. That's why it's such a shame that she's not being given an opportunity to speak at the Republican National Convention in Tampa. If you think that Mitt Romney and the RNC should "Let Sarah Speak," you can sign a petition, contact the Republican National Convention, or just speak out on her behalf. If enough conservatives say, "Let Sarah Speak," she will get the speaking slot she deserves and any woman who can deliver quotes like these can help put Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in the White House.
20) Stand up, GOP, and fight. Maybe I should ask some of the Badger women’s hockey team, those champions, maybe I should ask them if we should be suggesting to GOP leaders that they need to learn to fight like a girl.
19) (Barack Obama) is not a man who sees America like you and I see America. Our opponent is someone who sees America, it seems, as being so imperfect that he’s palling around with terrorists who would target their own country. Americans need to know this.
18) Don't retreat! Reload!
17) But here’s a little news flash for all those reporters and commentators: I’m not going to Washington to seek their good opinion – I’m going to Washington to serve the people of this country. Americans expect us to go to Washington for the right reasons, and not just to mingle with the right people.
16) Assange is not a “journalist” any more than the “editor” of al-Qaeda's new English-language magazine Inspire is a “journalist.” He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands.
15) There were times (during my early campaigns) when I thought, “You know what I could really use? A wife.”
14) Only dead fish go with the flow.
13) (Barack Obama) can give an entire speech about the wars America is fighting, and never use the word "victory" except when he’s talking about his own campaign.
12) I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a "community organizer," except that you have actual responsibilities. I might add that in small towns, we don’t quite know what to make of a candidate who lavishes praise on working people when they are listening, and then talks about how bitterly they cling to their religion and guns when those people aren’t listening.
11) Buck up or stay in the truck.
10) (Occupy Wall Street says) “Wall Street fat cats got a bailout so now I want one too.” And the correct answer is no one is entitled to a bailout...Barack Obama is owned by Wall Street. The fat cats, as he calls them, they're his friends. They're his pals. That's where he gets his campaign donations. And he's very generous about giving these cats their cat nip — bigger returns on their investments in bailouts.
9) Divorce Todd? Have you seen Todd? I may be just a renegade hockey mom, but I’m not blind!
8) I suppose I could play (Politico's) immature, unprofessional, waste-of-time game, too, by claiming these reporters and politicos are homophobe, child molesting, tax evading, anti-dentite, puppy-kicking, chain smoking porn producers…really, they are… I’ve seen it myself…but I’ll only give you the information off-the-record, on deep, deep background; attribute these “facts” to an “anonymous source” and I’ll give you more.
7) Folks, this government isn't too big to fail, it's too big to succeed.
6) If we were real domestic terrorists, shoot, President Obama would be wanting to pal around with us, wouldn't he?
5) To paraphrase Hemingway, people go broke slowly and then all at once. We’ve been slowly going broke for years, but now it’s happening all at once as the world’s capital markets are demanding action from us, yet Obama assumes we’ll just go borrow another cup of sugar from some increasingly impatient neighbor. We cannot knock on anyone’s door anymore. And we don’t have any time to wait for Washington to start behaving responsibly. We’ll be Greece before these D.C. politicians’ false promises are over. We must force government to live within its means, just as every business and household does.
4) The response to my op-ed by global warming alarmists has been interesting. Former Vice President Al Gore has called me a “denier” and informs us that climate change is “a principle in physics. It’s like gravity. It exists.” Perhaps he’s right. Climate change is like gravity - a naturally occurring phenomenon that existed long before, and will exist long after, any governmental attempts to affect it.
3) I need NOW's defense like a fish needs a bicycle. I don't want them to defend me.
2) The Democrats promise that a government health care system will reduce the cost of health care, but as the economist Thomas Sowell has pointed out, government health care will not reduce the cost; it will simply refuse to pay the cost. And who will suffer the most when they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course. The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s “death panel” so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their “level of productivity in society,” whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.
Democrats Remain Silent as Obama Economy Kills Jobs, Freezes Wages Amid More Layoffs to Come | Donald Lambro