5) Mexican criminals are supposed to be in jail today because of Operation Fast and Furious. Instead, the Obama Administration ended up putting guns that were used to kill more than two hundred Mexicans and an American citizen in the hands of Mexican cartels while Eric Holder may be about to face contempt charges because he refuses to cooperate with the congressional investigation.
6) Hillary Clinton famously pressed the "reset" (overcharge) button with the Russians. Had that worked, Russia wouldn't be helping Iran build nuclear weapons and threatening to make pre-emptive attacks on our missile defense sites.
7) Obama spent more than 75 billion dollars of taxpayer money to directly address the mortgage crisis outside of the hundreds of billions that he (along with Bush) injected into the system via TARP. So, is it handled? Is the housing market back? Have "too big to fail" Freddie and Fannie been forced to dramatically reduce the number of mortgages they hold to help prevent a future crisis? No, on all counts. Although the mortgage crisis was the decisive factor that helped Obama permanently pull ahead of McCain in the end, Obama has done very little of significance to help most homeowners over the long term or to prevent a future housing crisis.
8) Obamacare was supposed to reduce the deficit, give almost universal coverage, and everyone was supposed to be able to keep his own health care plan if he wants it. Yet, according to the CBO "it will add 700 billion dollars to the deficit over its first 10 years, 3-5 million people will lose their health care, and 30 million people still won’t have health coverage."
9) When he was running for office, Obama said, "I refuse to leave our children with a debt they cannot repay, and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control." So, our AAA rating should still be in place, the deficit should be significantly lower than in the Bush years, and we should be closing in on a balanced budget by now.
10) The unemployment rate has been mired above 8% for more than 3 years now. However, according to the Obama Administration's own projections, the unemployment rate should be all the way down to 5.5% by now because of the nearly trillion dollar stimulus it pushed through with no Republican votes in the House and only three Republican votes in the Senate.
Pizza Industry Vows to Continue Fight Against Obamacare’s Onerous Menu Labeling Regulation | Leah Barkoukis