The Mayor of Vancouver Gregor Robertson called for the camp to be closed down after the woman's body was found on Saturday. She was said to be in her twenties and found in a tent by another protestor. She was pronounced dead upon arrival at hospital.
On Thursday, a man went into cardiac arrest at the Vancouver site, also from a suspected overdose, but was rescued by a first aider until paramedics arrived.
2) Ray Patnaude emails: "My wife and I were at the AFP dinner. Some info on the AFP member who was pushed down the stairs by the (Occupy DC) protestors… she is the second woman the police are helping up in the Daily Caller video. Her name is Dolores Broderson, age 78. She rode on a bus for 11 hours from Detroit to get there. She went to the emergency room with a bloody nose and bruises on her hand and leg." -- pushed down the stairs
3) One of the speakers said the solution is nonviolent movement. No, my friend. I’ll give you two examples: French Revolution, and Indian so-called Revolution.
Gandhi, Gandhi today is, with respect to all of you, Gandhi today is a tumor that the ruling class is using constantly to mislead us. French Revolution made fundamental transformation. But it was bloody.
India, the result of Gandhi, is 600 million people living in maximum poverty.
So, ultimately, the bourgeoisie won’t go without violent means. Revolution! Yes, revolution that is led by the working class.
Long live revolution! Long live socialism!”
Crowd: [Cheers.] -- Occupy LA
4) A 29-year-old man associated with Occupy Fort Collins (was arrested) on suspicion of setting the Oct. 24 fire that destroyed an Old Town condominium complex and severely damaged another appeared in court Friday. ...The damage to the building is estimated at approximately $10 million.
5) The situation is just getting worse and worse for both protestors and residents in New York.
The quality of life for the Occupy Wall Street protestors have been drastically declining, with residents claiming that they are living on urine-filled streets and have even gone so far as "defecating on our doorsteps," according to one neighbor.
They are also disturbing residents with loud drum beats that go on throughout the night. Neighbors have gathered together and have asked for the protestors to vacate Zuccotti Park, where they have set up their base camp.
The board however, has called for a resolution that doesn't affect the protestors' First Amendment rights, but still calling for a crackdown on noise and public urination and defecation.
6) A lice outbreak was announced at the #Occupy Portland squatters camp this weekend. Head AND Body lice.
7) Everything seems to be possible. [Crowd Parrot Chant] You can travel to the moon. [CPC] You can become immortal [CPC] by biogenetics. You can have sex with animals, or whatever. [CPC]. -- Chant at Zuccotti Park
8) On October 24, three suspects approached a 24-year old female victim and allegedly threatened to kill her for filing a complaint with the NYPD that resulted in their friend’s arrest (for rape).
9) To date there have been at least four reported rapes and at least one attempted rape at these “occupy” encampments. Two of the victims were at the main Wall Street encampment and say they were urged not to report the attacks to the authorities.
Rapes also reportedly occurred at encampments in Dallas and Cleveland.
Now a fourth rape victim reports being raped at the Occupy Baltimore encampment. The victim say that other members of the encampment are protecting the perpetrator to avoid bad publicity for the movement. A reporter also finds masked thugs and evidence of heroin use at the Occupy Baltimore squatter camp. A leader for Occupy Baltimore laughs while admitting that the group urges it’s followers to conceal information about crimes committed at the encampment.
10) 4 #occupyarrests at #occupyasheville early Sunday morning puts global total (number of Occupy movement arrests) at 3362 #ows #ow #occupywallst
Surprise: Hillary Clinton Went Around Federal Law, Used Her Personal Email Account For Official Business as Secretary of State | Katie Pavlich
Are We Really Surprised Democrats Who Booed Jerusalem Will Boycott Netanyahu's Speech? | Katie Pavlich