Remember the Barack Obama we all saw on the campaign trail, particularly in the early part of the race? Most people found Obama to be charismatic and uplifting. He came across as a moderate and talked incessantly about hope, change, and unity. As he got deeper into the race and looked more likely to win, the narcissism started to show through, but early on, Obama did a great job of hiding his real personality. Well, now that Obama's in office and having a tough time, the mask has slipped, the charisma is gone, and Obama comes across as the Democratic version of Richard Nixon: paranoid, dishonest, and nasty.
3) "If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2." -- Barack Obama
Speaking of the mask slipping, Barack Obama has gone from pretending to be a post-racial healer to an ugly demagogue who tells Latinos that Republicans are their "enemies." One of the things that made Barack Obama appealing to so many Americans was the belief that he’d help Americans get beyond race-based grievances. Instead, we now have a President who fans the flames of race-based hatred.
4) "Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th century and the 19th century has required government vision and government incentive." -- Joe Biden
For the last two years, the Democrats' answer to every question has been more spending and bigger government. This came after George W. Bush left office with an approval rating in the twenties in large part because people felt like he'd grown government instead of shrinking it. If people didn't want an extra helping of government under Bush, they certainly didn't want a seven course meal of government under Obama. Businesses don't want it either, which is part of the reason that they're still not hiring new employees. Until Democrats start to realize government is part of the problem with America, not the solution to America's problems, they're going to be out of step with the American people.
5) "Now, people when I say that look at me and say, 'What are you talking about, Joe? You're telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?' The answer is yes, that's what I'm telling you." -- Joe Biden
If spending money got us out of debt, we'd have the largest cash reserves in the history of mankind by now. But instead, regrettably, we've increased our debt so fast over the last couple of years that it's threatening the future of our country. In fact, we've spent so much more than we have, so quickly, that the idea that our nation could go bankrupt no longer seems far-fetched to the average American.
6) "What good is reading the (health care) bill if it’s a thousand pages and you don’t have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill?" -- John Conyers
It has not escaped the American people that never before has there been so much momentous legislation passed by people who not only didn't know what was in it, but also didn't care that they didn't know what was in it.
7) "There’s going to be a tendency on the part of our people to be in denial about (Scott Brown's win), but if you lose Massachusetts and that’s not a wake-up call, there’s no hope of waking up." -- Evan Bayh
When angry Americans showed up at townhall meetings, Democrats claimed they were "astroturf." When the Tea Partiers gathered, Democrats wrote them off as extremists. When Scott Brown won "Ted Kennedy's seat" in a race that revolved around stopping health care reform, Democrats just shrugged it off. When the polls showed staunch and growing opposition to health care reform, Democrats said the American people would learn to love it. Well, guess what? November is here, nobody has learned to love Obamacare, and now, the American people are going to use the last option they have left to get through to the Democrats in D.C.: voting the bums out.
Clinton Foundation Received Donations from FIFA, Qatar 2022 World Cup Committee | Christine Rousselle
New Report Details Horrors of Iran Backed Terror Group Hamas: Torture, Beheadings, Acid, Mutilation | Katie Pavlich