11) Given that the cost of lawsuits and tort reform significantly drive up the cost of medical care for all Americans, why is tort reform not being included in these bills?
12) By simply giving tax breaks to individuals instead of employers, Congress could make health care portable; so you wouldn't risk losing your health care when you lose your job. Why isn't that being considered?
13) The employee mandates in the bill could cost as many as 1.5 million people their jobs. Does it make sense to do that in a recession?
14) The new health care plan will dramatically increase taxes on expensive plans by 1/3. But quickly, because of medical inflation, other much more modest plans will become worth enough to be hit with the tax. Does it really make sense to implement what will become a gigantic new tax on the middle class?
15) Will the health care bill destroy the insurance industry and leave the country with a single payer system run by the government?
16) There has been a lot of talk about making insurance companies compete. In fact, that is the biggest stated rationale for the public option. However, if this is so, why aren't these health plans allowing insurance companies to compete across state lines? That would inspire real market based competition.
17) You can sue an insurance company if they illegally deny your claim. Will you be able to do the same if the government is running things?
18) Obama is promising that insurance companies can't turn you down for coverage if you're sick, drop you if you lie about your coverage, or place any kind of cap on how much coverage you can get. Do you really believe insurance companies can continue to exist and function under those circumstances?
19) There are only roughly 8-10 million people who want insurance but can't afford it. Why not concentrate on helping those people instead overhauling the whole system?
20) What guarantees do the American people have that senior citizens won't be denied life saving treatment to save money as they are in nations like Britain?
CNN's Lemon Battles Rapper Over Ferguson--Let's "World Run By White Supremacy" Comment Slide | Greg Hengler