· Christian religious violence, real or imagined, does not mitigate the reality of jihad.
· A “Christian theocracy” in America is a figment of the Left’s imagination.
· The Islamic world has never developed the distinction between religious and secular law that is inherent in Christianity.
· Christianity has embraced reason—and Islam has embraced … “Silence! I kill you!”
· The Koran does not invite interpretation, and Muslim leaders refuse to discuss how to fit their beliefs into modern society.
· Youtube flicks, Political differences and unwanted international interference are not, in fact, the cause of the turmoil in Iraq and Middle Eastern antagonism toward the west.
· Jews, Christians and peoples of other faiths (or no faiths) are equally at risk from militant Islam—especially gays and women.
· The most determined enemies of western civilization may not be the jihadists at all, but the leftists who fear their churchgoing neighbors more than Islamic terrorists.
Listen, 21st century truth reconstructors … you’ve gotta relax. Please do us all a favor and go get healed from your bad Sunday school experience and lay down your church-grinding axe. Thinking people aren’t buying the “Christianity = Islam” smack.
Get real, Goofy. You and I both know that regardless of what a few loopy CINOs (Christians in name only) have done via violence in the name of the Father, it’s not in the body of Christian doctrine to hack off the noggin of the obstreperous. There’s not even an obscure passage in the Book of Revelation that some demented clod could twist like your Gumby doll to make Christian Scripture green-light your demise or anyone else’s. Additionally, Christians aren’t longing for TBN to replace D.C. as our nation’s headquarters.
So chill, you shrill shredders of Christianity.
On the flip side, it is within the pages of the Koran to convert, conquer or kill non-Islamic people. And I’m a thinkin’ that no matter how much you work to besmirch Christianity and misinform the public on behalf of militant Islam, that if said Muslims had it their way, you would be a deceased grease stain on God’s green earth.
Therefore, gay guy, loosen that neckerchief and relax on the anti-Christian rhetoric, okay? Atheists, dial down and go back to studying monkeys (or whatever you do), and secularists, switch to decaf and exhale because you guys are barking up the wrong tree in trying to paint Christians as a coercive, could-be-violent cabal like militant Islam.