• Expand the welfare state, dividing America between makers and takers. Y’know, enacting some “economic justice.” I think his plan is something like, “from each according to his ability, to each according to his need.” Where have I heard that before?
• Enact a Global Poverty Act, which means you and I picking up the tab for Barack’s ba-roke brother in Africa. Yep, as I type he’s working on having us pay new “world” taxes (S.2433).
• “Voluntary Public Service” for young people. Or, as IBD likes to call B-HO’s proposal, national involuntary servitude.
• Downplaying of the terror threat. Terror threat, what terror threat? You see a terror threat? Not B-HO.
• A liberal out the wazoo anti-2nd Amendment voting record
• Abortion being available to mommy in all nine months of her pregnancy
• Parents not being notified when their 13-year-old girl goes in for an abortion.
• Opposing any and all bans on partial birth abortion. I don’t think the abortion issue means squat to some “evangelicals” anymore. Especially the “hip and groovy” dorks. Abortion to these twaddlers is so yesterday and so contentious that if they take a strong stand for life they might not be viewed as “cool” and “open” any longer, and they can’t have that. They and their cute Jesus live for public approval.
• Advancing the radical homosexual activist lobby and voting against the defense of traditional marriage.
• The creation of “special rights” for people who engage in homosexuality for the sole purpose of putting them at the front of the line on issues of employment, housing and litigation.
• The advancement of all “hate crimes” legislation, which ultimately could be used to silence pastors who believe—according to their own convictions—that homosexual behavior is . . . uh . . . wrong . . . and preach the same from biblical texts.
• The continued funding of Planned Parenthood clinics in our nation's inner cities, which are performing genocide against the populations of African Americans living there.
• Former 20 year track record of going to a church that propagates anti-white, anti-American and anti-Jewish blather, zany 9/11 “was our fault because we’re racists” rancor, and a “black value system,” all via a pastor who has hung out with Qaddafi and honors Louis Farrakhan.
• And last, but not least, his past (and close) associations with radical Marxists such as mentor Frank Marshall Davis, Gerald Kellman (a disciple of Saul “The Red” Alinsky), and terrorist Bill Ayers
I believe aside from all the above, Barack is like OMG totally awesome, as one bearded woman put it at the DNC. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to blow off the aforementioned facts amidst all the orchestrated love, children, confetti, firecrackers, gaudy-a$$ stage sets, over unctuous liberals spewing specious talking points, weepy testimonies, O’Biden’s hair plugs, MO’s pastel dresses and Sheryl Crow’s crooning. Oh well, at least I got to see some of the most amazing propagandists in US history, and that, my friends, truly gave me the chills.
Deutsch: "I’m Just Feeling a Mojo" from Obama "I’ve Never Felt Before"..."It Feels Good!" | Greg Hengler