If America continues to
• diss God
• follow cultural coarsening Tila Tequila types
• whiz on traditional values
• weaken in our chutzpah
• stop spitting out babies
• say “muy bien” to this insane illegal immigration invasion . . .
then as a super power we will be in more trouble than a naïve, giggly good-looking drunk chick sportin’ a mini skirt at a Tommy Lee keg party. We will be toast. Period. End of story. The universe will be against us, and we don’t want to tick the universe off.
No civilization has lasted long as King of the Hill when there was a death of faith, a degeneration of morals, contempt for traditional values, a collapse of culture, a paralysis of the will, a decline in its native born population, and foreign invasion that wasn’t resisted. Google it if you don’t believe me, as the aforementioned is well known 411 regarding nations that have Gary Busey-ed their being into cheesy tourist spots.
Hey America . . . we’re not invincible. I know it looks like it, but believe it or not there have been powerful civilizations that are now a cartoon of what they use to be, and it would be the height of hubris to think that this party will never end no matter what we do.
Look, silly fool, if we forego the foundations upon which our country was built and start winging it with “progressive” principles instead of our old school traditional values, substituting God’s eternal blueprint for some secularist wizard’s ideas for a better mañana, then we officially put ourselves in line for historical butt kicking. And we have plenty of enemies hoping that we will blissfully blow off the very nitty-gritty that got us to this place of global greatness. Fo’ shizzle my nizzle.
I think God, in his crazy patience, is giving Americans (at least those who still give a flip about our country) a brief window to cowboy up and go back to the basics. If we do—great. I believe that with a lot of work we can still salvage this thing. If we don’t . . . then we shouldn’t gripe when we see our motherland turn into tripe.
In addition, I believe young people who embrace traditional values are principle players in this momentary stay of execution.
So what can the young God- and country-loving dude do? Well, you (and 45 year old guys like me) can do the opposite of what the secularist weeds want us to do, namely:
1. Embrace our faith like never before.
2. Revolt against the immoral vomit.
3. Cheer on traditional values.
4. Applaud and own our culture.
5. Quit being squishy wusses and steel up our will.
6. Spit out babies.
7. Tell foreign invaders to come here correctly or go back to their sucky countries.
To be continued . . .
* Logon to ClashRadio.com and check on Doug’s interview with Composer and Conductor Andrew T. Miller as they discuss his new DVD & CD, The Birth of Christ, narrated by Liam Neeson.