The absolute cake taker freaking out over Barack’s breasting of his dirty deeds was a 350lb chubby Christian who was all up in arms regarding Obama’s former relationship with the cannabis. He too said that such an admission left a poor pattern for young people. I was thinking, yeah? Well, so does being morbidly obese, chunky butt. Hey, Jabba . . . being a bloated, self righteous crank with a totemic view of vice is also a bad example for the children, so dial down and take care of your own house, Jenny Craig.
Do I think leaders need to be an example to young people? Yes, leaders need to be an example which includes being honest and up front with the stupid stuff they did in the past. By the way, everyone looking to have a perfect boy for president, I will remind you that leaders are human and thus fallible. Heck, even great leaders in the Bible and throughout history did some whacked stuff. Here’s a short list:
• Moses killed a man. That’s not right.
• Abraham slept with his housekeeper and had a bastard child via that illicit affair. Oops!
• Samson openly dated a prostitute. Hello.
• David committed adultery, fathered a kid through that liaison, and to cover his faux pas had his lover’s husband liquidated. Mamasita!
• Paul used to murder Christians. Isn’t that special?
• Peter had a potty mouth, and once in a difficult strait denied his affiliation to Christ.
That’ll get you kicked off of TBN now wouldn’t it?
• Sir Winston Churchill used to suck down cigars and scotch like there was no tomorrow while dictating to his female secretary whilst butt naked. Would you vote for a dude now who did that? Of course you would. You voted for Bill Clinton.
Were this week’s confessions by Obama motivated by some supposed dirt Hillary has on him? Who knows, and who cares? If that’s the worst she has on him I say Obama can exhale because the Clintons are dirtier than Howard Stern sitting in the Mojave desert eating a mud pie and chasing it down with a cup of dust. You can relax, BO.
Now, obviously, because I’m a conservative I would never vote for the young senator—but I do appreciate Barack and even Rudy for being honest and owning their checkered pasts. It’s refreshing to hear the truth every now and then in a milieu that’s ripe with bull such as “I didn’t inhale; it wasn’t my fault; I did not have sex with that woman; and I never flip flopped.”
IRS Official Who Called Conseratives A**holes Says She "Isn't a Political Person," Plays Victim in New Interview | Katie Pavlich
Former Head of Marine Corps: Obama's ISIS Strategy Doesn't Have a Snowball's Chance in Hell | Katie Pavlich