. The traditionalist (usually) believes in the God of the scripture . . . the God who’s got a will and way that He’d like to see implemented on the planet. This is cool; however, God follower, take it to the next level and start praying with faith and oomph for His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven (this includes your campus).
So . . . God-fearing traditionalist, ask God for a) crazy clout to change yourself so that you’re not a waste-oid He’s got to work around and b) for a dynamic enabling to effect constructive change on your campus and culture. To upgrade your prayer life, get E. M. Bounds’ classic, Power Through Prayer.
5. Get rebellious. When rebels see what “everyone else is doing,” they usually shoot it the finger and do the opposite. They know that more than likely there must be something fundamentally wrong with “it” if everyone thinks it is mondo jovial. Especially if many of the adherents of the en masse mantra put the funk in dysfunction.
At today’s universities, college student, you will be a radical if you don’t lock step to the secularization, slutification and wussification that these institutions and their devotees try to cram up your and America’s backside. So, put on your leather jacket, grab a nice cigar, climb on your Von Dutch and tell these God-, country-, goodness- and common sense-haters to get bent. Go against the grain. Stand alone if you have to. To upgrade your rebel yell, read Rosa Parks: My Story, by Rosa Parks, listen to some Godsmack and stand tall.
6. Get informed. Conservative contrarians, you’ve got to get the following books and read them:
a. The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History,
b. The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism and Intelligent Design,
c. The Politically Incorrect Guide to English and American Literature,
d. The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming and Environmentalism ,
e. The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades),
f. The Politically Incorrect Guide to Science,
g. The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution,
h. The Politically Incorrect Guide to the South (and Why It Will Rise Again),
i. The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism, and
j. Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies, by Gregg Jackson
Digest the above and when appropriate, take some of the factoids found within these secularism devastating tomes and share them with your prof during class and your buddies in the dorm. It’s fun for the whole family.
7. Get speakers to your campus that’ll fire up your base. The Young America’s Foundation has an entire smorgasbord of world-class speakers covering every conceivable topic who can deftly dismember the left’s bereft beliefs. To upgrade your campus base, go to YAF.Org, order one of their ideological black belts and let the party start. In addition, you can book me to speak to your group. I’d love to come and toss the cat among the pigeons. Go to ClashRadio.com/seminars and let’s yuck it up! I’ll see the boys and girls at Duke in October. I’ll be talking about masculinity vs. bogus metrosexuality. Yeehaw!
8. Get sharp looking. Most campus Liberals have a monopoly on ugly. They are neither pleasing to the ear nor eye. Do not follow their lead, young conservative. If they want to look sloven, unshorn and tie-dyed let ‘em. You, however, should run in the opposite direction.
Don’t believe that crap about looks don’t matter. The heck they don’t. If I have the choice between these two options: 1) to look at and listen to an obese girl with frizzed out hair and so many piercings that it looks like a tackle box blew up in her face while she’s wearing no bra with her 40DDD floppies staring right at me while she is yelling or 2) to look at and listen to a svelte, well put together, conscientious lass graciously appealing to me, I am telling you right here and now that I’ll choose #2. The nasty girl has offended my senses, lost my attention and I could not care less what she has got to say. Call me crazy.
Girls, to upgrade your appearance, get A Guide to Elegance: For Every Woman Who Wants to Be Well and Properly Dressed on All Occasions by Genevieve Antoine Dariaux. Guys, grab a copy of Dressing the Man: Mastering the Art of Permanent Fashion by Alan Flusser and watch the difference the clothes make.
9. Get your grades up.
10. Get your hands dirty. Serve your campus and community. The world has enough of derisive, hate-filled protests and marches by ideological miscreants. While you’re in college, help in the critical areas of your campus and community’s needs and watch the campus and community give you a standing O.
Wheel In The Cots: Clinton Agrees To Testify On Benghazi, Will ‘Stay As Long As Necessary’ | Matt Vespa
CAIR: We Condemn The Terror Attack In Texas, But Pamela Geller Totally Had It Coming | Katie Pavlich