In his new book, In The Words of Our Enemies, Jed Babbin has done a great favor for all of us who do not wish to live life with our heads up our butts and has compiled an extensive and veritable one stop shocking block of the hate speeches that have been vomited out by the tyrants and terrorists who are energetically auguring for our eradication.
In Babbin’s book you will read our foes’ invectives before they’ve been scrubbed clean and Lysol disinfected by our limp-wrist, liberal pundits and “news” outlets. For instance, you’ll get the skinny directly from the lunatic’s laptop regarding . . .
• China’s war strategy of paralyzing our computer networks and infrastructure as a precursor to a full military attack.
• Russia’s unashamed declaration of its intent to sell nuclear weapons to Islamic terrorist operations.
• North Korea’s blatantly false propaganda denouncing capitalism and predicting the downfall of the United States.
• Cuba’s plans to collaborate with Iran to bring the United States to its knees.
• Islamist’s bone-chillingly detailed campaign for the mass murder of all westerners.
Look, whether you’re conservative or liberal, do yourself a favor and just read the junk that spills off the tongues of our enemies. And then ask yourself, given their history, whether they mean what they say or not.
I, for one, take Osama, Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong Il, Putin, Chavez and Hu Jintao at their word. I don’t think these cats have the duplicity in their diatribes against America that we use in our verbiage with each other. I take them seriously when they say that they intend to crush us like a cockroach in Queen Latifa’s house. I also believe that to think otherwise is to do so to our own detriment.