• A sense of morals and religion. The fact that we haven’t flushed God and Christ down the toilet, as the anti-Christ secularists want us to do, has made the liberal, tassel-shoed Nancy’s have a hissy. When other sectors of our society are shamefully caving to the godless cabal’s secular agenda and keeping quite about their convictions, the South sits back, yawns, scratches its belly, and then shoots these glib sisters a defiant rebel finger. In addition, no matter how much the liberal Presidential dopefuls play the “we like Jesus and Moses, too” card in the upcoming ’08 election, the South isn’t fooled. We see the fecal fumes coming off their heads. Serious faith is a southern thang, a conservative thang, and not a 21st century liberal thang.
• A welcoming environment for business. WalMart (the world’s largest retailer), Exxon, FedEx, Coca-Cola, Lowe’s, Delta, Krispy Kreme, Toyota, Honda, Saturn, Nissan, BMW, Mercedes and Home Depot (as well as a slew of others) are finding that they don’t need Rust Belt to rake in the cash as the Bible Belt is working mighty fine for them.
• A creative atmosphere. Clint further prods the north by taunting them with their lack of creativity. He states that, “few folks think about ‘northern literature,’ but there is an abundance of southern literature. There’s no such thing as northern music. I’m sorry, rap is a NY derivative. But then again rap is not music. There is, though, country music, southern rock, southern jazz, southern blues and bluegrass. CJ goes on to say that “there is something about southern lovers, rivers, dogs, ex-wives, ex-husbands, magnolias, pine trees, eccentrics, and soldiers that keep writers and musicians inspired. “
• Real men. “Southern men are gentlemen, but they’re also uncompromising, opinionated, and won’t defer to what ‘the group’ wants. . . . ” America needs men who stick by their guns and southern men do just that. Southern men, saith Clint, don’t flip flop; they stick to the convictions and principles they got from their families. Remember families?
• Real women. Unlike the female chauvinist pigs on the Left, Southern women are charming and ladylike and like their menfolk, they have backbones of steel. Also, note to single guys: from Georgia peaches to Mississippi belles, there’s no doubt about it: southern women are prettier. Since the first Miss America pageant in 1921, one-third of the winners have been Southern.
In the latest installment of the bestselling Politically Incorrect Guide™ series, The Politically Incorrect Guide™ to the South (and Why it Will Rise Again), author Clint Johnson exposes the controversial truth—the South is the essence of what’s original, unique, and most-loved about American culture. From the founding fathers to the frontier explorers, rock and roll to the movies, barbecue to sweet tea, NASCAR to NASA, slavery to segregation, no ugly rumor will be left standing in this book (from the press release).
“Today, there is an open, not-at-all-secret conspiracy to erase Dixie and all vestiges of the old South from public memory. The South is all about memory, heritage, and pride of place. I refuse to go along with the expunging of that memory, heritage, and pride. Only those things give us a true understanding of what it means to be a Southerner, and an American,” says Johnson.
And here’s a few more things that secular reality stylists don’t want you to know about the South:
• Southerners wrote the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and Bill of Rights
• The Civil War was not a true civil war, nor was it driven by slavery
• Southern women had independence, equality, and freedom decades before suffrage
• The South, not the West, started the Hollywood movie scene, blues, jazz, and rock and roll
My advice to those who want to engage the secularists in the culture clash: Buy Johnson’s book and get deprogrammed. What Clint has penned about the South is well researched, and it’s funnier than a loud fart in church. You will not here this stuff within the haggard halls of revisionist universities. More than likely, towards the middle of the book (if you love the US and how it was originally constituted) you’ll start whistlin’ Dixie, which was, by the way, one of Abe Lincoln’s favorite songs.
* Logon to www.ClashRadio.com and watch Giles’ new video blurb: “How to be a Soulless Vapid Waste of Space.” In addition, listen to Doug’s interview with hunting/firearms expert and activist, Kelsey Hilderbrand of www.luvtohunt.com . ClashTV can be seen throughout the week on NRB TV DirectTV Channel 378.
Contrast: David Cameron Suspends Vacation Over Foley Killing; Obama Heads Back To Vineyard | Christine Rousselle