1. Brendan Behan: “Critics are like eunuchs in a harem. They’re there every night. They see it done every night. They see how it should be done every night. But they can’t do it themselves.”
2. C. Garbett: “Any fool can criticize, and most of them do.”
3. Samuel Goldwyn: “Don’t pay attention to critics—don’t even ignore them.”
4. John Osborne: “Critics are a dissembling, contemptible race of men. Asking a player what he feels about critics is like asking a lamppost what it feels about dogs.”
5. Elbert Hubbard: “To escape criticism—do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.”
I know I’ve been hard on the little Sally Poodles who criticize Bulldogs. But you know what? I can honestly say I love my enemies who give me a hard time. I really do. I love every bone in their heads.
Remember this, Bulldogs: The most important critic is time.
And time is on the Bulldog’s side . . . yes it is.
“Its name is Public Opinion. It is held in reverence. It settles everything. Some think it is the voice of God. Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.” Mark Twain.
Giles’ new book, The Bulldog Attitude: Get It or Get Left Behind, has just been released! It is guaranteed to take the poo out of poodles and give them the Bulldog Attitude. It is a great read for individuals, families, churches and corporations who wish to excel. Also, logon to www.ClashRadio.com, and check out Doug's new interview with Tom Bethell, author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Science.
The Heart of the Pro-Life Movement Is a Heart of Compassion: A Response to Colorado | Congressman Diane Black