The bottom line is this: Pat is getting on in his years; and when you get old, you occasionally say things that sound like something Ricky Williams would say. In addition, when you’re chronologically advanced in years you really don’t care anymore what people think; you develop the sensitivity of a Frank Barone. I cannot even imagine what I’ll be like when I’m in my mid-seventies to eighties. I hope no one takes me seriously if I call for someone to be assassinated. Hopefully, my wife and kids will pet me on the head, remove the mic from my hands and send me back to Africa for another safari where the only thing that has the potential to be hurt is another Cape Buffalo.
If the piranha press wants someone or something over which they should truly be concerned, I say to them: Leave Pat Robertson alone, get out your sleuth kit, logon to find-a-real-threat-dot-com and continuously investigate any religious person or group . . .
1. That leads armies and orders them to kill those who do not buy their particular religion.
2. In which the career of the main religious figure head, prophet or messiah-character has been one of bloody conquest.
3. Whose holy book supports intimidation and violence.
4. Who has a murderous envy of the West.
5. Who purports to have an X-rated, Hillary Duff-like paradise land awaiting suicide bombers and terrorists.
6. Whose main religious leader truly ordered—and rejoiced in—the assassinations of his enemies.
7. Whose religious law institutionalizes the oppression of Christians, Jews and others who do not bow and kiss their religious rings.
8. Who treats women as nothing more than slaves.
9. Who despises democracy and will do whatever they can to resist it.
There’s your real boogieman. . . .
Department of Homeland Security Stacked With Pro-Amnesty Attorneys Ahead of Illegal Immigration Fight | Katie Pavlich