4. Wondering if the next kid to snap and go from zero to nuts and start strafing the lunch room with his Uncle Wheezer’s .22 is going to be at the school where their kids are going.
5. The “F” word flying frequently with unfettered freedom by students, teachers and guidance counselors.
6. Having their kid’s religious beliefs suffer more abuse than Napoleon Dynamite would attempting to walk on with the Miami Dolphins during their training camp.
7. Having their 15 year-old daughter learn how to booty dance like one of Snoop Dogg’s hoochie mamas during the school’s pep rally.
8. Having to deal with a lot of teachers and administrators who are more jaded regarding their jobs and your children than Aileen Wuornos was with men.
9. Their kids’ having to wait for the 186%-overcrowded classroom to settle down and shut the heck up so that the teacher can finally say hello to the students before the class is dismissed.
10. The profuse anti-American rhetoric which resembles the bantered blather at one of Michael Moore’s backyard nacho and beer blow out parties.
To say that parents are concerned about sending their beloved kids to our be-damned schools is to understate the obvious. They know and we know that, generally speaking, a crippled, deaf, blind, rejected-by-its-mother, newborn wildebeest on the Serengeti plains has a greater chance of coming out okay than a student in the public school system.
My advice to students who are in the public school system is this: do the exact opposite of what all the other morons are doing, and more than likely, you will propel your way to success. In addition, believe the opposite of what most of the teachers are trying to sell you politically, socially, scientifically, religiously and sexually. If there ever were a time to defy authority and peers, especially if you want to grow up sane and not become emotional or vocational mooch, it is now; and the main location to stage your peaceful resistance would be the school system which has become the main purveyor of anti-American and anti-God blather on the planet.
And lastly, my two cents for parents is to engage the system. Your job is to be involved in what is going into your kids’ heads via the public school prying pinheads. Know your kids’ teachers, identify the good ones who do not have an agenda-laden axe to grind with your teen and know the ones who are pulling to the left harder than Jenny Wilbanks’ goggled eye. Finally, get on your knees and pray. “Why?” you ask. Well mom and dad, your kids are going off to a rough spiritual and cultural battle of tremendous import; therefore, pray that they don’t follow the herd. Pray for their staunch independence. Pray that they discern the BS when it’s offered to them. Pray that they do not become squishy, malleable little poodle followers, but instead grow into intellectually rough and tumble, sharp, solid and smart bulldogs for God and country.
* Logon to www.ClashRadio.com and listen to Doug’s latest interview with best selling author and columnist, David Limbaugh. Also visit our ClashStore and pick up a copy of Giles’ book, Do You Have a Pit Bull Attitude?
Team Clinton Sends Former Obama White House Advisor John Podesta to Hillary's Defense on Foreign Donations | Katie Pavlich