· You will honor God and the serious saints who have gone before you.
· Your evangelism will step up a few notches ? giving you an effective edge.
· You will not be easily seduced by charlatans selling you bogus beliefs.
· You will value truth over hype, and not be dazzled by the outward pretenses of the feigned religious-glitterati who would wow you with charisma, while feeding you crap. Yes ? you will not be looking for new truth but ancient, historic and eternal verities that have stood the test of time.
· You will have at your disposal a blueprint for the good society.
· Your solid knowledge will give you lion-like boldness in the face of antagonists.
In addition to personally digging into the Old & New Testament to mine the gold which is between their covers, snag the following three books:
They?ll help you shape up the grey matter and become a biblical champion of the faith. There is no way we can please God, make the Church thrive, reach lost man and positively impact this planet if our beliefs are not grounded in the truth.
I Was A Woman In The Marine Corps In the Mid-70s. Hillary Clinton’s Story Doesn’t Add Up | Susan Hutchison