8. Do you still believe in partial-birth abortion? Do you still support the extreme abortion advocates who believe in "born-alive" abortions, that babies who accidentally survive abortions should be left to die in the hospital to honor a woman's "choice"?
9. When women die from "health care" in an abortion clinic, like 29-year-old schoolteacher Jennifer Morbelli just did a few miles from the District of Columbia, shouldn't government punish the abortionist?
10. Do you agree with your vice president that "transgender discrimination" is the "civil rights issue of our time"?
11. If the nation approves "gay marriage," as you advocate, what will prevent the left from next demanding that three and four people should be able to marry, since you argue you should "marry whomever you love"?
12. What makes a gun an "assault weapon"? Do you agree with Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who would deny these guns to victims of domestic abuse or sexual assault? Why does the Senate bill exempt law enforcement officers but not members of the military?
13. How can your administration blame Republicans or sequestration for your decision to release 2,000 illegal immigrants slated for deportation? What does this say about your willingness to fix a broken immigration system? And your priorities?
14. How is it legal or proper for you to turn your Obama for America campaign army into a lobbying group that sells access to your White House for a $500,000 donation?
15. Why did you cancel the White House tours and blame it on the sequester, and then the Secret Service? What happens if a tourist arrives with a $500,000 check? Will that get him in?
16. Are you done blaming Bush?
These are tough, no-holds-barred questions. They are also perfectly acceptable questions -- for serious journalists. But no serious journalists are allowed anywhere near Barack H. Obama.
Exclusive: Family of Slain Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry Endorses Doug Ducey For Arizona Governor | Katie Pavlich
As Netroots Nation Drinks Up Democrat Kool-Aid, AFL-CIO Warns This Could Be A 'Powerful' GOP Year | Matt Vespa